Last Updated: Dec 19, 2016 Views: 6
The Building Code of Australia is now available via Westlaw.
- Go to the Library home page.
- Select the More Search Options box.
- Go to the Databases link and select the letters U-Z from the A-Z listing.
- Select Westlaw link.
- Log in with your student log in details when prompted if you are off campus, or using your own device.
- Queensland Building Service under Quicklinks in the left-hand menu. Go to:
- Building Code of Australia Class 2 to 9 Buildings
- Building Code of Australia Housing Provisions
Current students can also register for free access to the online National Construction Code by accessing the Australian Building Codes Board website. See link under More Information below.
Improve your research and information skills
The Library's Moodle site will help you develop the skills you need to become successful at finding the best information for your assessment items.
All Undergraduate students are automatically enrolled in this course. Look for it in your Moodle course list or you can use the link above.
Ask a Librarian
Having trouble getting started with an assignment?
Would you like to be able to locate, retrieve and organise information with ease?
Looking for research assistance?
This service is available to all undergraduates, post-graduates and higher degree research students.
Ask a Librarian sessions are available in person or online.
Select the day and time that suits you.