Last Updated: Dec 19, 2016 Views: 35
- Check that the resource is not available in a library database
- Submit a CRO request form online
- The Library will advise you if your request(s) do not meet the copyright guidelines as per the Copyright Act 1968. It is then your responsibility to obtain the necessary copyright permissions if you still require this content to be made available
- Library staff will scan the material for your CRO
- A Copyright Notice will be included as the first page of any Course Resource Online
- The CRO will be made available to students via a library search
Please use 1 form per resource requested.
Improve your research and information skills
The Library's Moodle site will help you develop the skills you need to become successful at finding the best information for your assessment items.
All Undergraduate students are automatically enrolled in this course. Look for it in your Moodle course list or you can use the link above.
Ask a Librarian
Having trouble getting started with an assignment?
Would you like to be able to locate, retrieve and organise information with ease?
Looking for research assistance?
This service is available to all undergraduates, post-graduates and higher degree research students.
Ask a Librarian sessions are available in person or online.
Select the day and time that suits you.