Last Updated: Dec 20, 2016 Views: 60
You can use the following type of work provided it is for educational purposes:
- CQUniversity Australia owned work.
- 10% or 1 chapter of a book. (Submit a CRO request - see link below).*
- 1 article (use the ezproxy link from our Library database or submit a CRO request).*
- any tv or radio broadcast (CRO request).*
- music piece if part of the music agreement list (CRO request).*
- any open access and creative commons works
- any free for educational purpose work (check the terms and conditions of the work).
- work for which you or the University has a licence to use, share or modify.*
There can be only one copy of the work on the whole University network for the works marked with an (*).
Improve your research and information skills
The Library's Moodle site will help you develop the skills you need to become successful at finding the best information for your assessment items.
All Undergraduate students are automatically enrolled in this course. Look for it in your Moodle course list or you can use the link above.
Ask a Librarian
Having trouble getting started with an assignment?
Would you like to be able to locate, retrieve and organise information with ease?
Looking for research assistance?
This service is available to all undergraduates, post-graduates and higher degree research students.
Ask a Librarian sessions are available in person or online.
Select the day and time that suits you.