Last Updated: Nov 29, 2016 Views: 6
- Select your topic
- Think about the purpose, scope, intended audience, year range, countries to include, and related areas of research
- Search for books, journal articles and other information on your topic
- Read everything and evaluate its relevance to your topic
- Discard anything that is not relevant
- Analyse and summarise the literature that is relevant
- Identify the relationship/s between the literature you’ve chosen
- Write the literature review describing, evaluating, summarising and clarifying the relevant literature you have found.
Improve your research and information skills
The Library's Moodle site will help you develop the skills you need to become successful at finding the best information for your assessment items.
All Undergraduate students are automatically enrolled in this course. Look for it in your Moodle course list or you can use the link above.
Ask a Librarian
Having trouble getting started with an assignment?
Would you like to be able to locate, retrieve and organise information with ease?
Looking for research assistance?
This service is available to all undergraduates, post-graduates and higher degree research students.
Ask a Librarian sessions are available in person or online.
Select the day and time that suits you.