Last Updated: Mar 29, 2017 Views: 35
- Click on the Turn on Editing button.
- Select the location for the new link. Click Add an activity or resource. This opens in a new window.
- Select URL under Resources.
- Enter the name of the web site. This will be displayed as the link for students to click on.
- Enter a summary of the website if you want to give your students and idea of what the site is about.
- Paste the URL into the External URL field.
- Go to Appearance and select New Window from the menu.
- Click the Save and Return to Course button.
To ensure copyright compliance all linked resources must open in a new browser window.
Improve your research and information skills
The Library's Moodle site will help you develop the skills you need to become successful at finding the best information for your assessment items.
All Undergraduate students are automatically enrolled in this course. Look for it in your Moodle course list or you can use the link above.
Ask a Librarian
Having trouble getting started with an assignment?
Would you like to be able to locate, retrieve and organise information with ease?
Looking for research assistance?
This service is available to all undergraduates, post-graduates and higher degree research students.
Ask a Librarian sessions are available in person or online.
Select the day and time that suits you.