Last Updated: Dec 21, 2016     Views: 24

You can use the following type of work in your course provided it is for educational purposes:

  • CQUniversity Australia copyrighted work
  • any tv or radio broadcast *
  • music piece if part of the music agreement list *
  • any open access and creative commons works 
  • any free for educational purpose work (check the terms and conditions of the work).
  • work for which you or the University has been granted a licence to use, share or modify.*

* There can be only one copy of the work on the whole University network. Complete a Course Resources Online request to have the material available for linking .

Improve your research and information skills


University Research and Information Skills 



The Library's Moodle site will help you develop the skills you need to become successful at finding the best information for your assessment items.

All Undergraduate students are automatically enrolled in this course. Look for it in your Moodle course list or you can use the link above.

Ask a Librarian

Having trouble getting started with an assignment?

Would you like to be able to locate, retrieve and organise information with ease?

Looking for research assistance?

This service is available to all undergraduates, post-graduates and higher degree research students.

Ask a Librarian sessions are available in person or online.

Select the day and time that suits you.

More help

Ask a Librarian
  Search our FAQs
  University Research & Information Skills
  Video Service Kiosk at your Campus
  Check our Library Guides
Call us - 1300 666 620
Email your question