Views:231   Answer

Research Higher Degree students and research academics may request books and journal articles via the Document Delivery Service, if the Library does not have them. A ResearchDoc registration must be completed before using this service.

The Document Delivery guide has links to the ResearchDoc registration form and Photocopy and Interlibrary Loan request forms.

Ask a Librarian



Having trouble getting started with an assignment?



Would you like to be able to locate, retrieve and organise information with ease?

Looking for research assistance?

This service is available to all undergraduates, post-graduates, higher degree research students and staff.

Ask a Librarian sessions are available online.

Select the day and time that suits you.