- Go to the Library homepage and type your search terms into the search box
- From the Results page click on the Log In button in the yellow bar under the search box and use your CQUniversity username and password to log in
- When you are logged in, Library Search will display your name in the top right hand corner of the page
- Find the book you want in the results list and click Available At under the title to open the list of options available to you.
- Click on the Request link
- For on campus students, the pick-up location will be your campus library.
- For Distance students select Personal Delivery
- Fill in the Not Needed After date.
- Click the Request button.
Note: If you are a Distance student and you prefer to visit a campus to collect the item in person, select that campus as the pick-up location.
Ask a Librarian
Having trouble getting started with an assignment?
Would you like to be able to locate, retrieve and organise information with ease?
Looking for research assistance?
This service is available to all undergraduates, post-graduates, higher degree research students and staff.
Ask a Librarian sessions are available online.
Select the day and time that suits you.