Views:168   Answer

If you are enrolled at a University which is a member of the University Libraries Australia and New Zealand (ULANZ) Borrowing Scheme, you can:

  • apply for free reciprocal membership, and borrow from our libraries in person.
  • connect to wireless internet on campus using the Eduroam network on your own devices.

Ask a Librarian



Having trouble getting started with an assignment?



Would you like to be able to locate, retrieve and organise information with ease?

Looking for research assistance?

This service is available to all undergraduates, post-graduates, higher degree research students and staff.

Ask a Librarian sessions are available online.

Select the day and time that suits you.