Last Updated: Mar 10, 2017
Yes. To put a request on an item follow the steps below.
- Log into Library Search.
- Search for the book you want.
- Library Search will display if the book is available or on loan.
- Click Available At under the title to open the list of options available to you.
- Click on the live Request link in the Request items currently out list.
- For on Campus students, the pick-up location will be your campus library. Select a Pick-up location only if there are multiple options.
- Fill in the Not Needed After date.
- Click the Request button.
To view Help Video, click on link below.
Ask a Librarian
Having trouble getting started with an assignment?
Would you like to be able to locate, retrieve and organise information with ease?
Looking for research assistance?
This service is available to all undergraduates, post-graduates and higher degree research students.
Ask a Librarian sessions are available online.
Select the day and time that suits you.
Improve your research and information skills
The Library's Moodle site will help you develop the skills you need to become successful at finding the best information for your assessment items.
All Undergraduate students are automatically enrolled in this course. Look for it in your Moodle course list or you can use the link above.