Views:337   Answer

The following types of works can be linked in Moodle and remain copyright compliant:

  • CQUniversity Australia owned work.
  • 10% or 1 chapter of a book. (see Digitisation instructions below).*
  • any tv or radio broadcast (see Digitisation instructions below).*
  • music piece if part of the music agreement list (see Digitisation instructions below).*
  • any open access and creative commons works
  • any free for educational purpose work (check the terms and conditions of the work).
  • work for which you or the University has a licence to use, share or modify.*


Ask a Librarian



Having trouble getting started with an assignment?



Would you like to be able to locate, retrieve and organise information with ease?

Looking for research assistance?

This service is available to all undergraduates, post-graduates, higher degree research students and staff.

Ask a Librarian sessions are available online.

Select the day and time that suits you.