Views:50   Answer

To request a new unit in Moodle:

  • go to CQUShare. See link below under More Information
  • Select Forms from tabs along the top
  • then Moodle Request Form and
  • email to Lisa Reynolds for actioning
  • OR click on Moodle Request Form link below

Ask a Librarian



Having trouble getting started with an assignment?



Would you like to be able to locate, retrieve and organise information with ease?

Looking for research assistance?

This service is available to all undergraduates, post-graduates, higher degree research students and staff.

Ask a Librarian sessions are available online.

Select the day and time that suits you.