Views:88   Answer

You have to request them from the Library.

All digitised copyright material must be recorded centrally by the Library, to meet CQUniversity's statutory requirements under the Copyright Act.

For more detailed information see the link below.

Ask a Librarian



Having trouble getting started with an assignment?



Would you like to be able to locate, retrieve and organise information with ease?

Looking for research assistance?

This service is available to all undergraduates, post-graduates, higher degree research students and staff.

Ask a Librarian sessions are available online.

Select the day and time that suits you.