Last Updated: Mar 10, 2017
Start on the Library home page.
- Type the unit code into Library search on the Library home page and click Search.
- Find the article you want to link to.
- Open the Options menu for the article, by clicking on ... to the right of the title.
- Click on Permalink to bring up the permanent link to the CRO.
- Copy and paste this permalink to create a link within Moodle.
To ensure copyright compliance all linked articles must open in a new browser window.
Check our FAQs for linking instructions for Moodle, Dreamweaver, and a text editor.
Ask a Librarian
Having trouble getting started with an assignment?
Would you like to be able to locate, retrieve and organise information with ease?
Looking for research assistance?
This service is available to all undergraduates, post-graduates and higher degree research students.
Ask a Librarian sessions are available online.
Select the day and time that suits you.