You can use the following type of work in your course provided it is for educational purposes:
- CQUniversity Australia copyrighted work
- any tv or radio broadcast *
- music piece if part of the music agreement list *
- any open access and creative commons works
- any free for educational purpose work (check the terms and conditions of the work).
- work for which you or the University has been granted a licence to use, share or modify.*
* There can be only one copy of the work on the whole University network. Complete a Course Resources Online request to have the material available for linking .