Views:55   Answer

Yes, but only if the permissions you received from copyright holders to reuse their work authorise you to publish the thesis commercially.

Material that you were permitted to use for research or study (fair dealing) as a student, now requires you to seek permission for use before publishing or making it available online.

 If not, you may need to re-contact the copyright holder(s) and renegotiate new permissions for this third party content.

Review all permissions and grants requirements before moving forward with publishing.

Ask a Librarian



Having trouble getting started with an assignment?



Would you like to be able to locate, retrieve and organise information with ease?

Looking for research assistance?

This service is available to all undergraduates, post-graduates, higher degree research students and staff.

Ask a Librarian sessions are available online.

Select the day and time that suits you.