Reading lists can be exported into a variety of formats, including Word, PDF, Excel, RIS and EndNote.
However, only Excel and PDF files will include links to reading list citations.
The following steps will show you how to include citation links in an exported file:
1. Go to the reading list.
2. Click on the ellipsis (...) beside the EDIT button.
3. Select Export To PDF or Export to Excel.
4. Make sure Permalinks is selected. Then click EXPORT.
5. Save file to desired location.
6. In PDFs, links to reading list citations are available from Go to item under each citation.
In Excel, links to reading list citations are available from the Permalink to Citation column.