Views:127   Answer

Eligible researchers include:

  • staff approved as those undertaking research by the Dean of School, Director of Division or Head of Research Centre
  • students enrolled in a higher degree research program, PhD, EdD, Doctor of Business, Masters by Research or Professional Doctorate.

Researchdoc registration forms are available from the Library Forms page, please see more information below. 

Ask a Librarian



Having trouble getting started with an assignment?



Would you like to be able to locate, retrieve and organise information with ease?

Looking for research assistance?

This service is available to all undergraduates, post-graduates, higher degree research students and staff.

Ask a Librarian sessions are available online.

Select the day and time that suits you.