The Library offers 'Ask a Librarian' online drop-in sessions at 11.00am -12.00pm and 2.00pm-3.00pm (QLD time) from Monday to Friday and one to one 'Ask a Librarian' sessions twice a day. You can join these sessions via Zoom.
- Go to the Library home page and click on the Need Help? tile.
- Under Ask a Librarian, click on Online individual and drop-in help sessions
- Select your client type and then select a category under What would you like to talk about? e.g. Library – Endnote help.
- You will then see a calendar displaying dates and time that are available for bookings or drop ins.
- Select your preferred timeslot and click on View Appointment
- Select Book and receive a confirmation email containing the Zoom link
- OR select Click here to join the Ask a Librarian zoom to join the drop in session
Alternatively you can contact a librarian by