Last Updated: Mar 10, 2017
The ALC provides:
- Face-to-face appointments on campus or using digital technology – Skype & Zoom
- Drop-in sessions – short consultations with no appointment necessary.
- On-line draft submissions – written feedback using track changes.
- Email Quick Queries – appointments, resources, referencing.
- Workshops – on-campus and on-line.
Ask a Librarian
Having trouble getting started with an assignment?
Would you like to be able to locate, retrieve and organise information with ease?
Looking for research assistance?
This service is available to all undergraduates, post-graduates and higher degree research students.
Ask a Librarian sessions are available online.
Select the day and time that suits you.
Improve your research and information skills
The Library's Moodle site will help you develop the skills you need to become successful at finding the best information for your assessment items.
All Undergraduate students are automatically enrolled in this course. Look for it in your Moodle course list or you can use the link above.